You will join a cyber security team to perform variety of tasks including monitor security incidents, design, deploy and maintain information security infrastructure, automate security processes and responding to cyber threats.
- At least 5 years of experience in information security as analyst.
- Good understanding of IT systems and related security tools – operating systems, networking, virtualization, DB, etc.
- Hands-on experience as security analyst (SOC or IR)
- Experience with SIEM\security analytics platforms systems (Qradar and Splunk - significant advantage)
- Experience in scripting languages
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux systems
- Experience with forensics\malware analysis - significant advantage
- Experience with penetration testing – Advantage
- Project management skills – Advantage
- Able to work under pressure & quick learner
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- English - High level, both written and verbal