As a network engineer, you will be part of the company's production networking group. You will be maintaining Prologic's applications data centers infrastructure worldwide, including carrier-grade edge routers, firewalls, core switches and largest LB platforms. The position includes ongoing network administration, network scale planning, researching and architecting new technologies, along with operational 3rd level support of mostly Cisco and F5 equipment and some multiple vendors supporting systems.
What You Need for Success?
- At least 4 years' experience in large-scale networks topologies
- Knowledge in the following network equipment - routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers. Cisco, F5 products (IOS, NX-OS, ASA, TMOS IOS-XE, etc.)
- Knowledge in L2, L3 protocols and load balancing (Switching, Trunking, VLAN, NAT, VPN, ACL, HSRP, VPN, OSPF, BGP, STP
- VoIP- advantage
- Familiarity with complex technical environments of distributed applications, network flows and coordinated effort to multiple departments within engineering and R&D
- Good level of English
- Cisco certification - an advantage
- The position requires on call duties including weekends